When I first saw a preview for the movie, Dr. Seuss’ The Lorax, I was completely surprised that I had never read the book. My hubby and I are both fans of Dr. Seuss, so we were surprised to hear that a movie was made based off of a Dr. Seuss book neither of us have ever read. Needless to say, I was extremely eager to get my hands on the book. After reading The Lorax by Dr. Seuss, I completely understood why an amazing company like Seventh Generation would team up with The Lorax to help inspire eco-friendly living worldwide. Dr. Seuss’ The Lorax is the perfect story to teach children to respect their environment. With Earth Day coming up this spring, I highly recommend The Lorax and using Seventh Generation products. These new diapers are “Children’s Nook and Lorax approved!” The movie Dr. Seuss’ The Lorax © 2012 Universal Studios debuts in theaters this March, so you can also introduce your children or grandchildren to Dr. Seuss’ The Lorax on the big screen!
We use several different Seventh Generation products in our home. One of my favorite Seventh Generation products has always been their Free & Clear diapers. They absorb great and now have more flexible tabs that provide an even better fit. This fastening system is the best I have ever come across on any diaper. Of course, I also love that Free & Clear diapers do not contain chlorine, fragrance, petroleum-based lotions or latex, and all Free & Clear products are also hypo-allergenic. If you have a child in training pants, you will be happy to hear that Seventh Generation Training pants have an absorbent core made with more renewable, plant-based materials. They also have the tear away side panels that make life easier for us parents! Seventh Generation introduced NEW Overnight Diapers recently. These diapers are designed to be absorbent enough to keep your baby and bedding dry through the night or during prolonged travel.
Visit Seventh Generation online to see the long list of retailers and online merchants that sell Seventh Generation products. Starting March 2, you can register for a free The Lorax scrapbook with the purchase of any three Free & Clear diaper products! This offer is available until supplies last.
Win It! *******CLOSED*******
One lucky reader at The Children’s Nook is going to win one package of new Seventh Generation Free & Clear diaper product and a copy of Dr. Seuss’s The Lorax storybook! Mandatory Entry: Visit Seventh Generation and come back here to leave me a comment sharing which product you would like to try.
Extra Entries (Leave a separate comment for each extra entry)
- Subscribe to The Children’s Nook via email (3 entries) The subscription must be confirmed!
- Follow The Children’s Nook on Pinterest (2 entries)
- Follow The Children’s Nook on Twitter (1 entry)
- Follow Seventh Gen on Twitter (1 entry)
- Tweet the following: “Enter to win NEW Seventh Generation Diapers & The Lorax @childrensnook http://wp.me/pX9wg-1rd #myblogspark” (You may tweet once a day for 1 entry per day)
- “Like” The Children’s Nook on Facebook (1 entry)
- “Like” Seventh Generation on Facebook (1 entry)
- Comment on any other non-giveaway post on this blog (1 entry)
- Blog about this giveaway and post a link to your blog post in the comments below (2 entries)
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry per giveaway)
- Place my button from this website on your blog (2 entries)
Giveaway will end at 11:59 p.m. (central time) on March 25, 2012. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only. The winner will be selected by random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen.
The Seventh Generation products, information, and giveaway have been provided by Seventh Generation via MyBlogSpark. All opinions are mine alone and based off of my experience with the product I reviewed.