Technology is everywhere and lets face, it comes at a price. If you are going to invest in a smartphone, tablet, or any other product such as an iPod, you should probably protect it right? Nothing is worse than getting used to having information at the tip of your finger tips and then it getting taken away because you dropped your phone and destroyed it!
I have a fabulous younger brother who recently gave me a iPhone 4s for my birthday. As much as I love this phone, I think my 4-year-old and 1-year-old may use it even more. Needless to say, I was on a mad hunt to find a quality case for my phone. I wanted it to look and feel great while protecting my phone from boys’ eager little fingers!
After much research, I came across Case-mate and found their selection of cases for iPhones, iPads, and iPods to be exceptional. They offer a variety of case styles and colors. Case-mate even has cases for the new iPhone 5! I was very tempted to get a Barely There case because of the sleek design but in the end I could not resist the Phantom Case. This durable case provides military-grade protection yet allows access to all ports and functions. The Phantom case comes in some excellent color combinations. I fell in love with the navy and aqua case. Best of all, I can now leave my iPhone in the hands of my one-year-old and know he won’t destroy it.
The Phantom case is a two piece tough case that has built-in screen protection. This case is quite easy to take on and off despite the snug fit. The fit is so fabulous that my one year old actually spilled an entire glass of water on my iPhone and the Phantom case kept my phone completely dry! I did take the case off and make sure every nook and cranny was dry after cleaning up the mess, but I could not be happier with the performance of this case. If you have children like mine that can’t get enough of the apps, your phone will thank you if you wrap it up safely in a Phantom case!
You can purchase the Phantom case as well as many other styles of mobile accessories online at Case-mate. You can even design your own case if you want to get creative!
One lucky reader at The Children’s Nook is going to win a $45 Gift Certificate to Case-Mate! Mandatory Entry: Visit Case-Mate and come back here to leave me a comment sharing what item you would love to own.
Extra Entries (Leave a separate comment for each extra entry)
- Follow The Children’s Nook on Google+ (2 entries)
- Subscribe to The Children’s Nook via email (3 entries) The subscription must be confirmed!
- Follow me on Pinterest (2 entries)
- Follow Case-Mate on Pinterest (2 entries)
- Follow The Children’s Nook on Twitter (1 entry)
- Follow @CaseMate on Twitter (1 entry)
- Tweet the following: “Get the #RightCase for the right occasion @CaseMate. Enter to #WIN a $45 Gift Certificate to Case-Mate @childrensnook http://wp.me/pX9wg-1QV” (You may tweet once a day for 1 entry per day)
- “Like” The Children’s Nook on Facebook (2 entries)
- “Like” Case-Mate on Facebook (2 entries)
- Comment on any other non-giveaway post on this blog (1 entry)
- Post a link to this giveaway on your Facebook page or Blog about this giveaway and post a link to your blog post in the comments below (2 entries)
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry per giveaway)
- Place my button from this website on your blog (2 entries
Giveaway will end at 11:59 p.m. (central time) on October 26, 2012. This giveaway is open to residents in the U.S and Canada. The winner will be selected by random.org and will have 24 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen.
I received the Phantom case for review purposes. All opinions are mine alone and based off of my experience with the product I reviewed.