Whether you are a parent of a baby or not, you have most likely held a teething child at some point in your life. What most likely made that experience memorable was the child eagerly trying to chew on your jewelry, clothing, shoulder, and/or anything else his or her sore gums could get into contact with. My Teethease offers a variety of fashionable jewelry that it also safe for your baby to explore. Their jewelry resembles many popular styles you will find in modern boutiques and shops. However, this is not your average jewelry. My Teethease jewelry has a soft and smooth texture that is easy to grasp onto. My Teethease necklaces have safety clasps that release when pulled. All of their jewelry is BPA, PVC, and latex free and easy to clean. In fact, My Teethease products are dishwasher safe! A prime example of where fashion meets function. Teethease truly is teething with style.
When I am out and about with my teething baby boy, I try to wear my Rock•ease classic necklace. I love the grey color because it goes with so many outfits. This fabulous accessory goes everywhere with me and I am always prepared when my little guy’s gums need some stimulation! When his teeth are not actually bothering him, he still likes to play with the necklace when I am wearing it and explore it with his hands. My Rock•ease necklace has provided both entertainment and relief for my baby boy, and I always enjoy wearing it. The best part is I can actually wear jewelry when my children are around me and not worry about them destroying it!
You can purchase the Rock•ease necklace I reviewed as well as any of the other fabulous accessories online at My Teethease. When visiting My Teethease online, be sure to check out all of their new styles that just arrived this fall! I am loving the sweetheart bangle. The question is, what color should I get?! I may just have to get more than one.
One lucky reader at The Children’s Nook is going to win the My Teethease pendant of his or her choice! Mandatory Entry: Visit My Teethease and come back here to leave me a comment sharing what item you would love to own.
Extra Entries (Leave a separate comment for each extra entry)
- Follow The Children’s Nook on Google+ (2 entries)
- Subscribe to The Children’s Nook via email (3 entries) The subscription must be confirmed!
- Follow me on Pinterest (2 entries)
- Follow Teethease on Pinterest (2 entries)
- Follow The Children’s Nook on Twitter (1 entry)
- Follow @myteethease on Twitter (1 entry)
- Tweet the following: “Enter to WIN the Teethease pendant of your choice @childrensnook http://wp.me/pX9wg-1Tk” (You may tweet once a day for 1 entry per day)
- “Like” The Children’s Nook on Facebook (2 entries)
- “Like” My Teethease on Facebook (2 entries)
- Comment on any other non-giveaway post on this blog (1 entry)
- Post a link to this giveaway on your Facebook page or Blog about this giveaway and post a link to your blog post in the comments below (2 entries)
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry per giveaway)
- Place my button from this website on your blog (2 entries
Giveaway will end at 11:59 p.m. (central time) on October 31, 2012. This giveaway is open to residents in the U.S and Canada. The winner will be selected by random.org and will have 24 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen.
I received the Grey Marble Rock•ease Classic Necklace for review purposes. All opinions are mine alone and based off of my experience with the product I reviewed.